Friday, March 04, 2005

Getting to know you

Why oh why do these emails go around? They're like an internet virus that people can't seem to help pass on. Yes, I'm taking about those 'get to know your friends better' emails, where someone has answered all sorts of not-so-interesting questions such as 'diamonds or pearls?' or 'Coke or Pepsi?'. Aren't I glad someone wasted their time to inform me of such important details that I didn't know before. How I ever got by without knowing these irrelevant facts is beyond me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

I get those from my relatives all the time. What's worse are those chain letters that say, if you don't forward this on to at least 5 other people horrible things are going to happen.

Horrible things are going to happen whether or not I forward the damn email.

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
web counter